• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My First Pin Display!!! Jessica, Of Course! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My First Pin Display!!! Jessica, Of Course! LOL!

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
2012-06-04_23-04-44_145.jpg2012-06-04_23-04-14_763.jpg

Well here is my first attempt at a pin display!:wiggle: I am quite pleased I think, lol!!!:hsd: Opinions? :dunno:

:)

It looks really good! I like it :) That's a cool pic of Notre Dame...

Although I doubt you'll be doing one pin per frame for long...LOL! As your collection grows, your wall space will shrink FAST.

It looks really good! I like it :) That's a cool pic of Notre Dame...

Although I doubt you'll be doing one pin per frame for long...LOL! As your collection grows, your wall space will shrink FAST.

Thank you!!! I thought that picture was perfect when I saw it! :D

And it is SO funny you said that about the one pin per frame, lmao, I was actually thinking that as I finished that display! Great minds think alike, ha ha! :) Thanks for looking and the compliment!

Looks very beautifull! Great job! Really love it!!!

:hug: Thank you loads!!! The one you sent is next!!! I am SO excited to get it finished! I think you will love it! I have the shadow box and stuff, just need one or two more things, and then I will be tagging you in a post, lol! I can not wait to see it done!!! Did you get my message back the other day?

Thanks again! :hsd:

:hug: Thank you loads!!! The one you sent is next!!! I am SO excited to get it finished! I think you will love it! I have the shadow box and stuff, just need one or two more things, and then I will be tagging you in a post, lol! I can not wait to see it done!!! Did you get my message back the other day?

Thanks again! :hsd:

Can't wait to see it :D You've made me curious now, LOL!
Yes I did, still have to reply to a lot of messages and I'm not very well atm so I'm a bit slow, LOL!

Can't wait to see it :D You've made me curious now, LOL!
Yes I did, still have to reply to a lot of messages and I'm not very well atm so I'm a bit slow, LOL!

Why are you not well? I hope you are okay??? Now I am worried! No rush, I just want to make sure that the messages are going through! Take care of yourself! You are in my thoughts!!! If you need anyone to talk to, I am here!!! I am so sorry you aren't well! :(

Why are you not well? I hope you are okay??? Now I am worried! No rush, I just want to make sure that the messages are going through! Take care of yourself! You are in my thoughts!!! If you need anyone to talk to, I am here!!! I am so sorry you aren't well! :(

I'm not feeling very well, a bit ill. Nothing serious, its' gonna be okay :)
Thanks for your kind words! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back