• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! My first Zap! Thank you TBird!

ZAPPED! My first Zap! Thank you TBird!

HightopNinja

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
So, after a long day of shopping with the wife(we went to the Outlet stores in Lancaster, PA), I just got home about twenty minutes ago.

We'd gone up to the Outlets to check out the Disney Outlet store and while we got some great prices on shirts and a hoodie(my wife), struck out on pins. The helpful people at the store said they used to have pins but they haven't carried them in a while.

A little bummed, but sporting some new clothes, we got home and I grabbed the mail. Flipping through it, I saw a thick envelope. I didn't think much of it, as I figured I had ordered something on the Bay or some such.

Lo and behold, inside that envelope was treasure!

DSC00245.jpg

Thank you Tony! This was an amazing gift! My wife was laughing about how excited I got when I realized what was going on. :) You are a truly awesome person!

Your very welcome. Anything for a fellow PA person (I grew up just outside of Pittsburgh). :)

I had a pretty horrible day today..and just wanted to reiterate how grateful I am for the Zap. Looking at my pin board, especially those new pins, put a smile on my face. I really needed it today. Thanks again Tbird!

Back