• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Grail of Grails!

My Grail of Grails!

Maleficent913

Beautifully Tragic
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Ok... so my hubby has apparently been looking through the pin databases and found this:

Pin PD9585: JDS Walt Disney 100th Year - Villains #9 (Maleficent)
Pin 8810: JDS Walt Disney 100th Year - Villains #9 (Maleficent)

This is pretty much my new mission. I NEED this pin. I am a Maleficent fanatic and my husband loves Chernabog! Call it a "Couple Grail"

If anyone has this and is selling/trading it, please let me know! I am still in the process of adding my traders, and I don't have amazing gorgeous pins for trade, mostly recent dsf, but I am more than willing to pay a pretty penny for this! Thanks for reading and any and all help!

Update! Thanks to Zagales14 for pointing me in the right direction, my quest was short lived but in a happy way :) it is ours! :happydance:

Last edited:
Back