• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My GRAIL of Grails . . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
My GRAIL of Grails . . . . .
I think this story redefines the meaning of a holy grail. Congratulations on the pin, and I can't wait to see the frame you put together for it! :dumbo:

What an amazing and beautiful story! Congrats on getting that special pin! :)

2hz38ua.jpg

Dude! That was really sweet of you! :hug:

Thats an amazing connection to that pin,I am sorry you lost your MOM.....I know thats something you will never get over either
I love that pin as well...its so touching too....ask me why I love Donny Osmond someday,I will tell you

Judy

Thank you for sharing. It brought tears to me. What a perfect pin for you, so very happy you were able to get it.

Kari

I want to thank all of you for your words of congratulations and support. You guys are wonderful!!! Thank u for letting me share my story in a safe place :0) I was a little hesitent to push that post thread button at first - but I am very glad it did. For those of you who my story made cry - I really hope it was a good cry and not a sad cry. :0)

It was bittersweet for me. I loved your story and I'm really glad you shared it with us. It made me cry a bit as I lost both my parent the same year (2003). My dad in March, my mom in August. So I totally understand what you have gone through and how you feel. :hs:

This is soo wonderful! I am so glad you can get something that really means alot to you! of course this is one of my wants and is very hard to get but I am super excited for you!! Your story made me have tears!!

WOW! Can we get a box of Kleenex as an icon for these kind of posts? THIS is the perfect story for this hobby and our passion for it!

Congrats on your Grail!

Awww you guys have no idea how much your comments mean!!!!

JAllenwood - I hope that you have found the same peace that I have :0)

Spiffie - Hahahhahaha I tried to warn people but yeah a tissue box icon would have been good :0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back