• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

my Lion King collection ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
*__* Wow!!! I'm so impressed!! I myself have a lot of The Lion King Plushes but, my goodness!! I just love all your stuff!

Golly how long you been collecting? very awesome size collection you got there...

also I remember getting the popcorn bucket when the lion king came out

Ever since the movie came out back in 1994, so that's 19 years now :shock:
That popcorn bucket you could buy over here in 2003, when the movie was first released onto DVD.

So ... yeah, I'm bored, so I'll just update this thread, lol.

tank top Hot Topic / little tote baggy / puzzle (2 prints, the other one is Aristocats)

Hakuna Matata poster / erasers, shaped as crayons / notepads

huge pen / tote bag / pin

UK McDonalds puzzle set / pins

pin / puzzle / activity set

pin / card / pin

pins / A3 sticker sheet

action figure set / Jungle Friends Babies set / pin

photo frame / pins

pins / collectible figures

collectible figures / t-shirt Hot Topic / TLKoB Nala mask ornament

pins / mug & plushie DS UK

cross stitch pillow / Nala hat DLRP / pin

baby clip-thinggy (for pacifier, or just as keychain) / pins (Zazu scrapper? :( )

The lion king Mexico 2011 trilogy!

Hi there your collection is amazing, I was wondering where you had purchased the Mexico lion king trilogy box set as I've seen the unboxing on YouTube and would love the character pull out to put my lion king DVDS in, any help would be great thanks in advance :).

Thanks guys :D

I haven't really updated this thread though, there's quite a lot more I've managed to add to my collection.

Hi there your collection is amazing, I was wondering where you had purchased the Mexico lion king trilogy box set as I've seen the unboxing on YouTube and would love the character pull out to put my lion king DVDS in, any help would be great thanks in advance :).

An online friend who's boyfriend lives in Mexico. When she visited him, she got me the box, brought it back home with her to Europe, and shipped it to me.
So I'm afraid I can't help you with how to get it.
I've had it since beginning of 2012.

Holy guacamole. Looking at this makes me want to cry out of sheer joy. I've been looking for many of those cds in different languages for god-only-knows-how long. Especially the one from Belgium. I was beginning to think that it didn't even exist. It's a relief to know it's out there, at the very least.

Holy guacamole. Looking at this makes me want to cry out of sheer joy. I've been looking for many of those cds in different languages for god-only-knows-how long. Especially the one from Belgium. I was beginning to think that it didn't even exist. It's a relief to know it's out there, at the very least.

The Belgium one is not an official release.
It was made for the 2003 DVD release. Songs are sanged/played by Belgian (Flemish) singers.
This CD isn't so hard to find really on Belgium 2nd hand websites.
If you need any help with this, let me know, and I will see what I can find :)

Oh, heck yeah, if you could help, that would be amazing. I hear there are two different cds. One has only four songs, the other is sorta like the special edition soundtrack with OSTs and whatnot. Is that true?

Oh, heck yeah, if you could help, that would be amazing. I hear there are two different cds. One has only four songs, the other is sorta like the special edition soundtrack with OSTs and whatnot. Is that true?

Yes, there are 2 special ones.
The single was only available with the magazine "Dag Allemaal".

01. Hakuna Matata
02. Circle Of Life
03. Shosholoza
04. Nkosi Sikelel' Iafrika

And this is the CD soundtrack, was only available at 1 particular store (chain).

1. De levenscyclus
2. Hakuna matata [Flemish]
3. 's Avonds bloeit de liefde
4. Wacht maar af tot ik koning ben
5. This land
6. The lion sleeps tonight
7. Hakuna matata [English]
8. Can you feel the love tonight
9. Circle of life
10. I just can't wait to be king
11. He lives in you

Which one would you like?

Ahh, wow, this is grail of a collection. Gorgeous, ah! I love the little things, personally, so the little plushes and rattles really got me! Plus those crystal figures are gorgeous. Bravo!

And mind you, I don't have kids, nor do I want them, haha!

I'll try to post tomorrow what LK stuff we have. Two things, I know you don't have. The others, tell me if you have them. K?

Sure, feel free to post. I have to be selective though lately, as I only have like 0,5 % of space left out of a 100 % :lol:

Here’s my Lion King stuff:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B1URuoq9y4bSYmhRRXJ4QkoxV0E&usp=sharing

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

These are actual sketches. The left is Simba (It says “murderer†on it), The right is Mufasa.

Last edited:
@Propita: nice collection! I'm not much of a watch-fan though. The ones I do have came in lots, so there was no escaping them, lol.

@Noortje: thank you :)

This stuff is just what happens to be LK in our collection of stuff.

Husband likes animation cels. Obviously, no “real” cels exist for the LK movie, so he settled for the original sketches.

For those who like to, feel free to look up my Lion King page on FB "nathalie's lion king hoard" :)

Since this thread is moving a bit again, and I'm bored, and I need to distract myself from other things, I've kept busy for a bit to update this thread aswell.

pins

plushie / baby socks / birthday card

pins

pins

shirt / pins

security blanket / pins

pin / musical plushie / pins

pins / stationary

pin / UK Cakes & Sweets magazine / lanyard

pins

pins / baby shower napkins

pin / lipgloss / pin

CD Brazilian Return to Pride Rock / flyer / 3D postcard

pin / plush / notebook

sticker set / DVD TLK R2 French villains slipcover edition / pin

shirts

shirts (20th anniversary Disney Store US & Harambe Nights WDW) / baby shower thank you notes

baby shower favor bags / baby shower napkins / baby shower desert plates

baby shower dinner plates / baby shower walking balloon / baby shower invitations

CD The Lion King Legacy 2-disc / Schmid figurine young Simba / pin

McDonalds toy / pin / hat (Harambe Nights)

pin / button / pin

CD story in Dutch / towel and washclots / baby cover book (fits any book really)

McDonalds toy Simba (Hong Kong) / McDonalds toys (Japan)

McDonalds toys (Japan) / plushie in mug Disney Store UK

stationary kit / TLKoB Zazu ornament / Mufasa ornament

pin / Traditions figurine / memory game

pins / magnet

pin / glas / music box

Schmid figurine Simba / Arribas figurine / security blanket

rattle / Sandylion sticker box / TLKoB shirt ornament

TLKoB keychain / baby hat / pin

pins

pins / Precious Moments figurine / puzzle (Harambe Nights)

photo frame / TLKoB shot glasses / baby shower cups

LTKoB bracelet set / Timon ornament / shirt

shirt / BD R2 UK zavvi steelbook exclusive / plush keychain

book / birthday card / plush

puzzles / DVD R2 UK Disney Store exclusive sleeve

pins

pin / plush / pillow pet

big vinylmation / pin / blanket

funko flocked Simba / shirt / Easter egg plush

wrapping paper / funko's

funko's

shirt / pyjama's / plush