• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Peter Pan collection (IMAGE HEAVY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Peter Pan collection (IMAGE HEAVY)

peterpan

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hello! My name is Oralia and I’ve been collecting Peter Pan since 2009. I collect all characters from Peter Pan and i have about 170+ peter pan pins. I hope you enjoy looking at my collection as much as i love looking at everyones on the forum! Thanks!!

So
I have 2 cork boards and 1 shadowbox at the moment.
First is my cork board that has a mix of LE and open edition pins in no particular order

Heres a closer look at the right side.

And a closer look at the left side.

A close friend bought me the peter pan post card so i decided to put it in the middle :)
The coolest pins on this board are the bottom left. One is the PP version of the other.

In the right corner is a PP stamp :)

My second cork board is not full yet.

Right side

Left side

And last but certainly not least is my amazing shadow box :)

These are my rarer pins and my favorite pins as well. My favorite is the so long Nana spinner.

And my PODM scenes

Thanks for looking!!

Woweee!!!!! Awesome collection!!!!

Thank you!! :')

That's an awesome collection! You have some pins I've never seen before.
I love that puzzle ship set and the Follow the Leader shadow pin.
Congrats on having so many!

Thank you!! Im sure your collection is cool! The ship is LE 300 and its htf. but i love it too. The following the leader pin is my favorite Jumbo. Its the biggest pin i own :D

LOVE your collection! I had never seen that ship puzzle pin before, it's so cool and I always really liked the Nana spinner too!

Those are some beautiful pins. Awesome collection. Thank you do much for sharing. And that Nana spinner pin Is one of my Grails. Nana is awesome.

Thank you so much! And its a really nice pin, i hope you get her someday :D Nana is very awesome!

Thanks for sharing your pics. It's always fun seeing everyone's collections. Very impressive.

Thank you and i love looking at everyones collections too! :)

LOVE your collection! I had never seen that ship puzzle pin before, it's so cool and I always really liked the Nana spinner too!

Thank you very much! The ship is really awesome, I'm not sure if you can tell that there is a hidden Peter between the 2 pieces on the right :) its him flying with his dagger.

Great collection! I have the Nana Paris PTN pin from last month. But I can't decide weather I'm going to put it in my trades or not, lolz.

Thank you very much! The ship is really awesome, I'm not sure if you can tell that there is a hidden Peter between the 2 pieces on the right :) its him flying with his dagger.
I completely missed that. Makes it even more cool!

Damiens pins: Thank you so much!

FunOnABun: Thanks you :) Peter Pan is my favorite disney movie by far! And there are really great pins sometimes that they come out with. Like my favorite is the 55th Anniversary jumbo in my shadow box because Peter slides. I was over the moon when i first received it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back