• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My PMs are missing going back to February?

My PMs are missing going back to February?

stratasfan

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Since yesterday (they were there) I seem to be missing all PMs back to February? Went to PM Tina my answers to the game and they are just gone! I didn't know there was a way to get rid of PMs at all . . . any ideas?

Elizabeth

Wow, i hope they can fix it for you. I just checked my inbox and at a glance looks like everythings there. So it doesn't appear to be sitewide.

Wow, i hope they can fix it for you. I just checked my inbox and at a glance looks like everythings there. So it doesn't appear to be sitewide.

That's good . . . but odd for me! I'm missing pages of them! I never knew you could do anything to a PM. Sis found where you can mark as read or unread and things, but there is no delete. Besides . . . I didn't hit anything since I didn't know it was there! :) But, I had a few PMs going that I'm missing now. Not that I can't start new ones, but it is annoying.

I have 24 pages of messages, going back to 2012

I have nine right now. I think I had 14. No biggy, just annoying. I was trying to find a PM from a few weeks ago when I noticed. Probably just a blip or something. The good thing to come out of it is that I was told there is a way to clean your inbox now! I just wouldn't mass clean quite like that. -grin-

Back