• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My poor unwanted traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
My poor unwanted traders

alizesmom

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
My traders must be fairly mundane (collected several years ago when I just bought what looked fun at the time) and have been picked over badly. I rarely have anything someone really wants. Any ideas how I can reduce these and maybe gather up a few ducks while at it??????? Karen

nope they dont look mundane, seems you need to maybe market them better, ie check the boxes on pinpics listing for who wants that pin, see if any of them are folks you have traded with, check thier trades, and see if they have something for you!! Then you initiate the trades, send out the request. Yes it is a bit more work , it might also help if you were willing to offer "better" deals, if you would rather trade more for what you want or what you can trade for what you want, be willing to get rid of what you have that you know you cant trade.
Ie -- three rack pins that no one really wants are worth just that, not much, BUT , if you can offer someone three medium pins for one of thiers most folks will consider it, you may not get acceptance on all, but more people will stop and think about it, you wind up with at least one pin you want or feel can trade better than the ones you have!!
It also allows you to be generous in trading building better karma for future trades!!!

just a thought or two , but then again, iM blonde,male and old, what do I know!!

Happy Hunting!!

I'd just like to say I think your trades are really good. I don't collect on value or anything. just mickey and minnie ones I like I just do it fun and I love your
pins :) I'd say my trades are lame not yours lol :D

Hi there, you obviously haven't found the right people yet! I am really interested in these two.

Pin 7684: 100 Years of Dreams #44 Oogie Boogie 1993
Pin 8272: 100 Years of Dreams #71 Monsters, Inc.

Let me know if there is anything on my trades list that interests you.

Have a super Sunday!

Martin :)

First off you have some really cool pins :) but I always feel the same way about my pins too. To switch up my traders though (and i know its not always that easy or possible to just go on a trip to Disneyland) but when I go on a Disneyland trip I just bring a couple lanyards with the pins I havn't had much luck with and arent really that popular and run around the park like a crazy person trying to find cast members to trade with. And I try to get unique pins that I havnt really seen before. There are some gems on the CM lanyards sometimes!

your not the only one who feel unloved,i feel that way sometimes too.you just have to wait for the right person.i think we have some matches feel free to pm me if you see anything you want.

just a thought or two , but then again, iM blonde,male and old, what do I know!!

Happy Hunting!!

Hey now wait a minute - I'm blond, female and old and I know a lot - well, maybe not a lot, but something. You have great thoughts and don't think of it as being old, it's you are experienced:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back