• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My score today

Status
Not open for further replies.
My score today

fatdaddy68

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I bought some pins today from craigslist I'm not sure how to do the pin links but here is what I got:

60862 (2 of them)

Nice haul! I would love to be able to find pins on Craigslist in my area, but no luck so far...will keep trying though!@

Well this one I had to drive an hour but it gave me an excuse to go to Hershey and my wife got to go to the disney outlet store where we bought a light up jack skellington figure thats about 18 inches tall was originally $99 got it for $19 so it was a good day. I have another craigslist lined up but she has to agree to ship it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back