• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Small Collection UPDATED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Small Collection UPDATED!

Stitch2814

#1 Kevin Fan
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Hey everyone here is my small but growing collection :)

1st Stitch board - Experiment, name tag/badges and random stitch pins

stitchboard1.jpg

2nd Stitch Board - St Patrick's Day Stitch, Zodiac set and Stitch in other movies/dressed up

stitchboard2.jpg

My Up Board..

upboard.jpg

Last edited:
thanks everyone, my UP pins are planning to move as will need the board for my stitch pins for when I come back from the UK :p so will post the UP pins again when Ive done the move haha

Loving all the UP pins! I only have ONE!!! I love seeing them catagorized like this! Thanks for sharing and can't wait to see what you bring back!

thanks Annette :) they are my pride and joy and want to do them proud hehe just need to get the stuff I need for their new home XD Ive finished the rough design for the pins but will wait to show that for the time being.

I really love that Up board, you've really excelled yourself there Danny. :) I need to sort my pins out then get some photos taken.

Oh wow, I love the Stitch boards! And I never realized that the "Alice" PTN pin was so huge! It makes me want it more :lol:

Absolutely love the UP board! It looks so great all together like that.
I'm totally jealous of the Marquee pin.
Thanks for sharing it with us.

CAT FACE! :O

Ahem, anyway. Looking good! I don't think you an call this a "Small" collection anymore though! :)

Love all the green on the St. Patrick's Day board! It will look even better when you finally add that last HHG pin. Hope you will update the photo after you place it on the board, Danny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back