• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My very first board/frame :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My very first board/frame :)

peterpanfan

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0

So this is my very first pin board/framed set (sorry about the picture, it isn't as good as I wish it could have been. There's something going on with my camera :() I wouldn't say it is defiantly framed because there isn't glass on the front so maybe it's more of a board :) I made it right from scratch myself including cutting the card, glueing and finding some way to attach it to the wall :lol: I'm now just missing two pins for it now:
Pin 81320: Disney Girls - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - Ariel ONLY
Pin 81321: Disney Girls - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - Belle ONLY

There is more in this reveal conceal set but these are the only characters I was interested in collecting :) I'd just like to point out, also, that the photographs of the princesses are NOT mine and are photographs I downloaded from Flickr where people had the downloading of their images available. These are: skeletonstockings 1 and 2, armadillo444 1 and 2 and frogmiller I'm sorry but I couldn't for the life of me find the flickr member who had taken the Tiana photograph again :(

The pictures I took don't really do the set much justice and the colours look so much better in real life, but they will do :) I used these photographs of the princesses because I wanted a background for the pins that would compliment them and show both the photograph and pin off in all their glory :D I would love to know what you all think :hs:

Kudos to the people who did take the photographs, they are absolutely GORGEOUS! :bowdown:

Last edited:
This is really awesome! It is so original and just beautiful!

Would you mind if some of us "Borrowed" your idea???? :)

Again, just beautiful!

I really like the idea of using the photograph of a "real" person and complimenting it with the pin... Well wait... The picture is complimenting the pin :) There that sounds much better :)

Great job and I love the way the photos compliment the pins. I'm inspired to start framing again (well, need to find wall space). Maybe I'll "borrow" you idea, but not your photos. An excellent first frame - love it.

We decided to "use" the idea instead, since stealing is definitely wrong and borrowing means you have to give it back! :lol:

Ok, smarty pants! You got me on that one. lolololol

Hope to see yours soon. I am a bit of a procrastinator so mine will be awhile. lolol

The pictures I took don't really do the set much justice and the colours look so much better in real life, but they will do :) I used these photographs of the princesses because I wanted a background for the pins that would compliment them and show both the photograph and pin off in all their glory :D I would love to know what you all think :hs:

You're selling yourself short. I think this combination of live photographs and pins is a winner! So instead or cramming a lot of pins in one picture, please continue this trend of zen (the number before elefen).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back