• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Mysterious Pin Zapper, I thank thou!

ZAPPED! Mysterious Pin Zapper, I thank thou!

Moondance

Pусcкая Poбйн
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I come home and my uncle tells me I received a package, which was odd because I wasn't expecting a package this week.
I look at who it was from, and I see 'Pin Zapper' as the Addresser, I was like :O I GOT ZAPPED OMGZ!!!! So I open it right then and there, super excited and look what popped out!

ok4w88.jpg

What makes this so super awesome, is that this was my very first pin zap! I'm so excited about it and think it was a spectacularly superb first zap :D!!
It is also one of my most needed pins!! And now, I have it, thanks to you Mystery Zapper!!

315k606.jpg

My Pocahontas doll and I thank you once again, we are both deeply touched by your generosity :p

I hope I have the pleasure of finding out who you are one of these days :D

Robyn

Last edited:
That's AMAZING Moondance <3 This Zapper Person is Like Father/Mother Christmas Putting Smiles on Un-suspecting People! Very Cool Concept <3

It is Laz :3 It really is, this mystery zapper is a very kind and wonderful person, they made my month! I'll always look at this pin and remember the values it has taught me.

I forgot to mention that I wore this pin the past two days as well, and gave this pin it's own special present, a locking back, as a thank you to her and the person who held her originally, for making me so happy!

I pin this pin in the middle of my chest, so that it's closest to my heart :3

Nice! Congrats!

I've never seen pocahontas. There's a lot of movies from I believe the 90s I haven't seen...this one, Stitch, Hercules, and im sure a few others.

Nice! Congrats!

I've never seen pocahontas. There's a lot of movies from I believe the 90s I haven't seen...this one, Stitch, Hercules, and im sure a few others.

:O!!!! It's on youtube if you want to see it anytime, you're totally missing out on not seeing a lot of the golden renaissance age of Disney movies...they are very, very touching and amazing movies.

No but seriously, whoever you are mystery pin zapper, I am extremely grateful for your kindness!!!!!
Every time I look at that pin, I smile, because I'm reminded that someone who probably doesn't know me decided they should give me a pin I really wanted.

You truly make me smile every time I look at that pin, it's right next to my bed/computer, so I see it a lot!

Back