• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Need a background for your next frame of pins, or want a cool print? Take a look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need a background for your next frame of pins, or want a cool print? Take a look!

YoSoyAhPuch

hello
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
My girlfriend's mother works at the local school district, and a few months ago she gave me a number of Disney books for my collection. They were retired from the library system. One book she gave me was a GIANT book of Disney art. Unfortunately it was horribly damaged. It made me sad to see what those little snot nosed children had done to this awesome book. But luckily for you, many of the pages in the book were undamaged.

So today I offer you these pages. Rescued from the sadness or a torn and beaten book. These pages have little to no creases in them, and the only thing they may need is a trim of the edges (due to them coming from a book).

I have no use for these, so I am offering them up to you all for Free. No need to give me anything for them. I want them to go with people who will use them and enjoy them. The only thing that I ask is that you pay for shipping. I will be bringing them with me to the next GSS release that I go to (I'll let you know which one I go to next), so you can look through them. They are larger than a standard piece of paper. At least 14'' tall.

Here are some of the pages I have. Let me know if you're interested in them.

- Alex

IMG_8856_zpsb6da8bae.jpg

IMG_8866_zpsa73b7e83.jpg

IMG_8871_zps231b95a5.jpg

IMG_8869_zpsbc632c05.jpg

IMG_8870_zps0426e7e8.jpg

IMG_8864_zps9d3491d7.jpg

IMG_8863_zpsfbe889d9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back