• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Need Beloved Tales and I have no luck :( Can you plz help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need Beloved Tales and I have no luck :( Can you plz help me?

ILuvAriel922

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Hello Everyone,
I have been trying to get some grails of mine lately and haven't had much luck, but the most frustrating part is that I've even had trouble getting the most basic high-end pins on my wants. It's almost as if pin-trading has just sky-rocketed because more and more pins are becoming harder to find and just keep getting more expensive. I want these pins so that they can go to their forever home and be forever cherished by yours truly ;) Every trader has to start somewhere and I could really use your help. Don't be afraid to message me with pricing or what you would be interested in trading for. If I didn't want these so desperately I wouldn't be posting this thread. So please keep me in mind to all those that may have extras of any of these BT; I would also greatly appreciate it if anyone directs me to the right people that may be ok with trading or selling any of these.

I would be willing to trade multiple pins for almost any of these. I would also be willing to pay or trade and pay, but you have to let me know how much you want. I can't make an offer as these pins prices range for each pin.

Most Wanted Beloved Tales - I would really like to work on getting these 10 listed below first.
Pin 68864: DSF- Beloved Tales - Disney's The Little Mermaid
Pin 68866: DSF - Beloved Tales - Disney's Beauty and the Beast
Pin 66723: DSF - Beloved Tales - Robin Hood
Pin 66759: DSF - Beloved Tales - The Lion King
Pin 68863: DSF- Beloved Tales - Disney's Aristocats
Pin 68865: DSF- Beloved Tales - Walt Disney's Bambi
Pin 68867: DSF- Beloved Tales - Walt Disney's 101 Dalmatians
Pin 78637: DSF - Beloved Tales Series - Aladdin
Pin 85425: DSF - Beloved Tales - Sleeping Beauty
Pin 88489: DSF - Beloved Tales - Fox and the Hound

Thanks in advance to anyone who is able to help.

UPDATE: HAVEN'T ACQUIRED ONE YET! Closing due to ineffectiveness of this forum~!

Last edited:
Only thing is I don't have much to trade. I was probably looking more at buying what I needed and maybe possibly adding a few traders on top of a purchase to help reduce the cost for some.

It was on the 24. He sold a LK BT for $135 shipping included! I missed it by a couple seconds and it just killed me. So the deals are out there. I'm just hoping someone will be kind enough to help a collector out. Realistically, I can't afford to spend hundreds on each pin, but I will definitely pay a reasonable amount for my most wanted of the bunch. So if anyone can help please message me.
Thanks

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post there user name. Message me and I will PM you who it was. Or maybe they'll reply to my thread and identity themself for offering the best deal on DPF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back