• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Need Help Finishing this Series Please!! - Update 7/24/12: The Final Four Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need Help Finishing this Series Please!! - Update 7/24/12: The Final Four Announced

drb195

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hey there Pin World,

I have been working on this set for the entire two years that I have been in pin trading and I am only FOUR pins away from finishing. I am excited to finish this series so that I may move onto my next venture. Here are the pins that I am missing:

​THE FINAL FOUR!!!!

pin11817
Pin #: 11817
pin11828
Pin #11828
pin11834
Pin # 11834:
pin11835
Pin #:11835

Last edited:
Good Luck.
Thjose are some tough pins to come by.
I just got one in trade this week. A couple of those are really hard but you will feel great when you get them.

Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back