• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Need help identifying this pin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need help identifying this pin?

bvb53

Figment lover
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have searched pinpics and couldn't find it. Does anybody know what this is? Do you think it is a fake pin?

Thanks!

There's no scrapper warning, and your image looks pretty close to the pinpics one. So I'd say you're in good shape. The backstamp is ~really~ crisp, and it has the two numbs next to the post, so those are good signs.

~Merlin

[h=3]Pin 49930 WDW - Where Dreams Come True (Disney D - Chip & Dale)[/h]
There you go :) Really cool pin!!! It was tough to find on Pinpics, so I used ebay (searched Chip and Dale Disney D pin) and it came up with a listing. Usually ebay listings will have the pinpics number by it, just in case you were wondering. Although I'm no expert, doesn't seem to be counterfeited since more people want it than trade it, and the ebay prices are pretty firm.

[h=3]Pin 49930 WDW - Where Dreams Come True (Disney D - Chip & Dale)[/h]
There you go :) Really cool pin!!! It was tough to find on Pinpics, so I used ebay (searched Chip and Dale Disney D pin) and it came up with a listing. Usually ebay listings will have the pinpics number by it, just in case you were wondering. Although I'm no expert, doesn't seem to be counterfeited since more people want it than trade it, and the ebay prices are pretty firm.
It was tricky to find! I did Chip and Dale Disney D at first, and that gave back like 53 pages of hits. XD so I tried Chip Dale 2007 and thar she was. XD

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

That's what I tried but found nothing. XD I was looking on the bay as well! This shows the power of DPF!

Thanks for everybody's help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back