• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PIN ID Need help identifying Year of the Rooster pin

PIN ID Need help identifying Year of the Rooster pin

swind1974

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I have a pin and I do not recall how I got it but I am posting details as I cannot locate any other pictures of it to help identify it and provide any clues as to its value. I am welcoming any insight.

It is red and diamond shaped and has Mickey and a Rooster on the front in gold. The top shows 2017 and the bottom says Hong Kong Disneyland. Back says Hong Kong Disneyland and Year of the Rooster.

I cannot figure out how to post pictures here so if anyone has any insight on that I can share

Back