• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Need help making my signature!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need help making my signature!

Dmanpintrade

New DPF Member
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
If anyone can help me/teach me how to make my signature with the pictures and numbers, please help me!!

I'm not a professional, and I'm a bit of a newbie to making signatures but I hope this helps.

I made mine using Adobe Photoshop Elements Editor, you can download a free 30 day trial from the Adobe website.
http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=photoshop_elements&loc=us

I then went hunting for HD screencaps/screenshots of Sleeping Beauty. I eventually came across a website that had more or less every screen from every Disney movie screenshot.
http://disneyscreencaps.com/

Simply find your favourite movie and your favourite screen and save the image to your computer, then open it in Photoshop. I then went onto Pinpics and saved the photos of each pin to my computer. In order to get rid of the white backgrounds I opened the picture in Photoshop, [it automatically opens as a new tab]. I used the quick select tool to get rid of all the whiteness around the picture. Once I had selected the desired area of the picture, I copied and pasted it onto screenshot and moved it using the 'move tool' around the screenshot until I found the desired area. To add the text, I simply opened the text box and copied the pin number from pinpics. However, if you want a more unusual font, I suggest using http://www.dafont.com/, there's tons of free fonts that you can download and install into your computer. I used fonts from this site for my signature.

When you're finished, select the 'File' then 'Save for web'. You can then resize the signature if necessary but I kept mine at it's original size. Once you have it saved to your computer, you can upload it to Flickr or Photobucket [or really any photo sharing site] and then upload it as your signature here.

If you have any questions then I'm more than willing to help if I can. I hope this helps at least a little.

How did you get your signature centered? and that size? Mine is always over 125kb if I make it any bigger :c please!

I made it centered when I was editing my signature. I selected the image and hit the center button.
Mine was sized 1920px x 752px, and according to photoshop it was 944.4K.
What software did you use?

I made it centered when I was editing my signature. I selected the image and hit the center button.
Mine was sized 1920px x 752px, and according to photoshop it was 944.4K.
What software did you use?

I used photoshop CS 5.5, underneath the upload button it says there's a maximum size of 125kb or does this not matter?

thanks for your help :)

I used photoshop CS 5.5, underneath the upload button it says there's a maximum size of 125kb or does this not matter?

thanks for your help :)

I don't actually upload mine. In the box above the signature picture area, I hit the 'insert image' button and then put the link in. It's never failed me yet, and it seems to take an image of any size.

Hopefully this works for you now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back