• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Need help with this pin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need help with this pin:

simbanino

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
195   0   0
hi there, so i traded this pin(Pin 82836) at the PTN yesterday from a old friend i had not seen in a while because she wanted something that i had, i really don't need the pin but before i trade it away i always check my pins and notice it have an edge in the back like a scrapper would, she said she got it at the wonder cruise when she bought a certain amount, i believe her, but does anybody have this pin and can help me by letting me know this is edge in the back is normal in this pin. the pin looks fine in the front, glossy and stuff but i am just making sure about the back. please any help would be great. thank you.

Last edited:
You know, I noticed this recently on a few pins. Most specifically, on the new Small World mystery packs. All the pins I have seen come right of the box, and sealed plastic have had "the dreaded border."

Unfortunately, it looks like Disney is now making pins that have a border. So much for using that as a tell tale sign of a scrapper.

Yup quite a few pins have slight borders (i.e [pinpics]82461[/pinpics] & [pinpics]82586[/pinpics]) The border can be useful when identifying scrappers but I imagine down the road it may become useless, especially if Disney keeps making some pin with slight borders.

The whole porthole series from DCL have slight borders on the back, don't worry about it being a scrapper :)

Last edited:
thank you so very much you guys, i know some disney pins have the border and even some soda fountain, i just wanted to check if this ones did, thank so very much for your help. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back