• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Need Help!!!

Need Help!!!

Mischiefmanaged

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
So I finally bought my first 2 boxes of Vinylmations. I bought 2 of the Villain boxes and got the ones I didn't want. The one I wanted to get was kaa. So I am trading them or I can also sell them to you. I have Ursula and Madame Mim. I am willing to trade for pins also if anyone is interested. Thanks!

update: I have traded for Kaa already. The only vinylmation I have available now is Madame mim. So if anyone is interested in Madame mim jsut send me a message.

Last edited:
I finally traded Madame mim in the park. I ended up getting Phil from the Animation series in a trade from a cast member. I don't really know what's popular in the vinylmation world but if someone wants to trade pins for phil or something let me know!

Back