• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Need sponsor(s) for Florida project pin event at WDW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need sponsor(s) for Florida project pin event at WDW

stitchnitch

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! I am still seeking one sponsorship for The Florida Project. It's for my 4 year old niece. I assume most people are waiting till a more concrete catalog is out, but I'm hoping people might reconsider since we are coming up on the deadline for the early registration price.

Here's the info for the event:
http://eventservices.disney.go.com/pintrading/event?id=53049

What I did last year was ask the sponsor to pay the event price, minus $30. This way they get everything but the 2 gift cards, which I would get. So for the sponsor the cost' would be $70. That gives you all the goodies they give us, plus the RSP. If you register early enough you would also get the early bird pin.

Please send me a private message, or email me at czizo@cfl.rr.com, if you are interested.

I am also hoping that someone might sponsor my niece for the breakfast. My mom and I are signed up for that as well.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE help!

Last edited:
Basically a sponsor pays to send someone to the event. Depending on how much they pay towards the total cost, they get everything, including goodies, and they typically get to put what they want on the RSP. It all comes down to what deal you work out with the sponsoree. Last year I was able to work out a 70-30 deal, where the sponsor paid $70 and I paid $30... that way I could get the gift cards. That's what I would like to do again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back