• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

NEW Classic Villains LE 500 Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW Classic Villains LE 500 Pin

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Anyone seen the new DS.com Classic Villains LE 500 pin? Anyone getting it or already bought it? Thoughts? Will it end up being a sought after pin? I think it is a great looking pin but I am not a Villains collector, so wanted to hear others thoughts!!! :)

I picked one up but it hasn't arrived yet! I can't wait to see it in person! It'll be the first thing I bought from the Disney store ever!

I am a Villains collector and I bought the pin. VERY NICE!! Carrying case is great also. One of the "better" pins from DS.com is quite a long time.

Mike S.

Thank you all! :) I really like it even though I do not collect villains! Would like to see it in peraon! :) The other pin my aunt was gonna get me as my belated birthday present fell through and she saw this and asked if I would want it; I would really only want it to have a decent trader, but am not sure if it will end up being a good trading pin to trade for the pins I want in my collection?!??? Plus I wasn't sure how fast they would sell out with it being le 500 and if they were already sold out or not?

The Classic Villains pin was released at the same time as the Designer Villains pre-order and other merchandise...there are several other "Classic Villains" products that were released as well (Pen, Journal, Note Cards)...

Thank you all! :) Now I just need to find out if it will end up being a good trading pin or not??? If not, no reason to have her get it for me! LOL! As much as I would like it for ME, I have to have self control and stick to just Jessica and WFRR?!!! LOL, it is hard enough to build a collection of those, ha ha! :lol:

Assuming no one has ideas or expectations on this as a trader??? :lol: bummer! My luck, I will pass up getting it and it will end up being some great and sought after pin!!! Ha ha! That would be my luck! :D

I have a few for trading. but mostly I'm meh about it as a pin. The border looks really nice, but the inner line work doesn't do a thing for me. On the plus side, I've gotten a couple good trades out of it. But i'm pretty sure I wont be keeping one for my collection.

I have a few for trading. but mostly I'm meh about it as a pin. The border looks really nice, but the inner line work doesn't do a thing for me. On the plus side, I've gotten a couple good trades out of it. But i'm pretty sure I wont be keeping one for my collection.

So a little sweet and sour eh? But you think worth getting to trade with wouldn't be a bad idea? I am just getting into the trading part and seeing as how it will be a gift I wanna make sure I can get a good trade for it later! :)

haha sorry! I just reread my post and it looked like I was pissed about it or something. I linked the thread in my post though. Just trying to help! :)

Oh, no worries at all! :DI appreciate you letting me know because I wondered why no one had posted about it yet! LOL! However, the link did not show up, ha ha! :) Thank you!

So a little sweet and sour eh? But you think worth getting to trade with wouldn't be a bad idea? I am just getting into the trading part and seeing as how it will be a gift I wanna make sure I can get a good trade for it later! :)

I traded one for a Steamboat Willie PODM, and another for 64730 both of which made buying a couple worth it for me as I don't live near the parks, so I have a hard time getting good traders.

I traded one for a Steamboat Willie PODM, and another for 64730 both of which made buying a couple worth it for me as I don't live near the parks, so I have a hard time getting good traders.

Thank you, this will definitely help in my decision! I want at least one good trader, lol! My aunt wants to get me a pin and is having issues finding decent Jessica pins that she can afford. :) I told her I will be happy with anything! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back