• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: NEW Co-op! Alice in Wonderland Snowflake LE 135 7 Pin Set!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: NEW Co-op! Alice in Wonderland Snowflake LE 135 7 Pin Set!

tyleet87

Curiouser & Curiouser...
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
220   0   0
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas in Wonderland!

Each pin is $28 including shipping to you! (US Only) (If outside US add $4 more)

I accept Paypal, payment sent as a gift! Will ship usually same or next day after payment is received.

Last edited:
Sure thing. I will put you down and send you a PM once all the pins are claimed. :)

Has anyone else noticed that this walrus is exactly like the 2002 Advent set (pin #17974) only different colors?

I'm really tempted, but do you think if I got one of them that someone would trade for the Alice one? I really only like Alice pins with Alice in it... dilemma...

i was sort of in the same predicament, really wanted the Alice, but still like Mad Hatter too, so getting that one instead. Not sure how the Caterpillar or Tweedle one would trade...

thoughts anyone else?

maybe you could start or see if anyone else would want to host another co-op so you could get alice?

I would host one for sure, but I don't think there would be a ton of interest for all of them, since you guys are still searching. Maybe I'll try. Hmmm... have to think about this one.

They way I look at it is that all of these pins are Alice related and there are people out there that want them. I only collect Alice so that is why the co-op was formed. Still searching for anyone interested in the 2 remaining pins. If I could afford to pay for the other two as well I would just buy the set, but for now I am still waiting for interest. :)

Ok everyone, this set is now a go! I will contact you most likely tomorrow to see if you are still interested. If not I will remove your name and someone else can fill it. :cheshire: So excited to finally get it!

UPDATE:

Still waiting for the pins to arrive. It still says my payment hasn't cleared...

Will keep everyone posted. There are still several pins available.

Any news on the pins?

I paid with a check and so far it has not cleared. I called my bank just now and they stated that all I can do is wait at this point. There is nothing I can do at all and I just have to wait until the other bank, that the check was deposited into, clears the check. :( Sorry for any hold ups.

Check has cleared! Hallelujah! As soon as I get the pins I will let everyone know ok? :cheshire:

I have some BAD news regarding this set as well as the princess medallion set. I bought the two sets I found on eBay for a tiny bit less then what they were going for on DS.com. They were won on 12/22 and 12/23. I tried to check out through paypal which was listed in the auctions and found that I couldn't. The seller contacted me and stated that he was 'temporarily' not accepting paypal and to send him a check. So I did a few days after that. He received the check shortly after and deposited it about a week later. The check finally cleared on 1/19/11 but since then I have not heard a peep from the seller and I have had to open a complaint case on both listings. Then I noticed something weird with his feedback number and when I clicked on it I saw 13 negative feedbacks from just this month all stating similar situations. I'm so SORRY for the hold up. I will refund those who have paid asap! In the 8 years that I have been pin trading and buying off of eBay I have NEVER encountered anything like this before. So please, everyone be careful out there!

Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATE
Co-op is BACK ON!

I just ordered the set from DS.com!

Let me know if you are interested in any pins from this set! I will also be doing co-op for the Heroine Carriage set as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back