• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New CRAZY pin sale is up! Updated 3/4 :) You gotta check these out!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New CRAZY pin sale is up! Updated 3/4 :) You gotta check these out!!!!
If that is the Rapunzel locket for 30 dollars.....I need it!!! And probably tons of others, I will write you a list lol.

As your inbox is full again here is my message ;) "Hi,

I would to buy pins from you, yet I live in Germany and have no option to send money without fees on Paypal :/

Anyway I would be extremely interested in the rapunzel locket and the Rapunzel PTN.

Also pins C26, C28, C30-32, C 39, D1, D2, D4 and H8."

Hi Guys, it's not a Rapunzel locket, it's Tiana and I will PM everyone tomorrow. My inbox now is no longer full :)

Hi Guys, it's not a Rapunzel locket, it's Tiana and I will PM everyone tomorrow. My inbox now is no longer full :)

Ok lol everybody was freaking out :D A friend already got me a Tiana locket but I don't have it yet. I would still be interested in the other pins I posted above :) (C26, C28, C30-32, C 39, D1, D2, D4 and H8). And possibly the Rapunzel Carousel horse for 30$ instead of the PTN if still available.

Last edited:
I tried to PM you but your box is full. Here's the message...

I'm interested in some of your pins. :) It's been a while since you last updated your sold list so if you could let me know what is still available that would be awesome and I can see what I can afford.

A: 6, 104, 106, 129, 131, 134, 150
B: 8, 40, 41, 53, 90
C: 36, 70
D: 15, 41, 42
E: 7, 11
F: 88
G: 9, 10, 53, 67 (what is this one, it looks like Donald and Goofy are on it?)
H: 29, 32
I: 45, 66, 67
Nurse Daisy

dam. lots of nice stuff. lucky for me not to much NBC this time. Good luck on your sell. Hope you do well.

Your inbox is full :-( Here's my message: Hi! Hoping the following are still available: A172, A125, B66, B44, B45, D35, E20, D15. If my math is right, this would be $31.75. Please advise and send address so I can mail you my check. Thanks!

Like the above posts your inbox is full.

I'm just wondering if my pins had been shipped out yet.

Thanks

PM sent. I'd like to buy the following if still available.

F7
F41
G7
G33
H51

let me know if you still have these and where to mail a check. Thank you!

Has anyone heard from jadestarr recently? I have sent a couple emails but haven't heard from them. I hope everything is okay!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, I sent a PM a few days ago but no word yet. My guess is traveling for Thanksgiving. Hopefully back soon, I'd like to pick up a few of her pins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back