• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New DPF Member!

New DPF Member!

sfbapins

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All

Glad I found this forum and the wonderful community of pin traders.

Currently working on expanding the pin trading in the SF Bay Area and NorCal and would love to know if any are open to some pin events up here this summer?

Welcome to the Forum! :lgm: I know we have some NorCal folks that I'm sure will respond and likely be up for it. I believe there is already a pretty frequent NorCal trading event as I see people mentioning their hauls from it now and then.

:lgm:Welcome to our Humbly Community of Disney Pin Enthusiasts!

There is a trading event that's held in Fremont, CA at Bronco Billy's Pizza Parlor. One of these Months, I am going to get up there.

Anyway, no doubt, another wouldn't be frowned upon! :tigger:

:lgm:Welcome to our Humbly Community of Disney Pin Enthusiasts!

There is a trading event that's held in Fremont, CA at Bronco Billy's Pizza Parlor. One of these Months, I am going to get up there.

Anyway, no doubt, another wouldn't be frowned upon! :tigger:
Right on! I was there last weekend and turned out to be a great event. However I heard from the event organizer that Bronco Billys is closing down and has been put up for sale. Last event is said to be held in July and no word if they have found a new location just yet.

Right on! I was there last weekend and turned out to be a great event. However I heard from the event organizer that Bronco Billys is closing down and has been put up for sale. Last event is said to be held in July and no word if they have found a new location just yet.
Oh no that's so sad! Hadn't heard about this news - if you happen to be on Instagram I'd follow people like KrakenTrade who host their own events/shares news on events throughout CA. Welcome to the magical land of pin trading/collecting! We're in Texas but trade with many friends in CA if you would ever like to send a message we'd love to trade with ya!

What are you interested in collecting so far?

Ty for the update. Hopefully the event organizers can find another venue.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Back