• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New girl in the house :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
New girl in the house :) :)

ButterflyPrincess

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

So I've only heard good things about all you lovely people and excited to have joined a community that thinks like me haha
(compared to the people that laugh at me for collecting Disney) :wavey:

I collect dolls specifically.
And if anyone is willing to sell or somehow negotiate a trade or something for an Alice 17 inch I would really appreciate it!
Even if the Alice isnt in a perfect box etc.
Alice is definitely a dream of mine to own.

Thanks and looking forward to making some friends :drool:

Hi!!!! Welcome aboard! DPF is really a wonderful little community that helps one another out :) I'm also quite new and have been lucky enough to be mentored by a lot of great people. I am also a doll collector, and alice is also my holy grail of dolls. I also haven't been able to find her and the few times I did see her I couldn't afford her. But I'm hopeful :) if there's anything us fellow disney lovers need to have its faith :) and I'm sure alittle pixie dust will go a long way :) let me know if you ever find her! If you find 2 let me know! I'll do the same!

Hi Pink_Starlet :)

Thanks for the reply and kind message.
I will definitely keep an eye open for her.

To be honest I want her so bad that I dont even mind if she has a damaged box or not perfect etc lol.
Ive been looking for her for a while so will keep looking for you and I for sure.

Thanks so much!

Hi!!!! Welcome aboard! DPF is really a wonderful little community that helps one another out :) I'm also quite new and have been lucky enough to be mentored by a lot of great people. I am also a doll collector, and alice is also my holy grail of dolls. I also haven't been able to find her and the few times I did see her I couldn't afford her. But I'm hopeful :) if there's anything us fellow disney lovers need to have its faith :) and I'm sure alittle pixie dust will go a long way :) let me know if you ever find her! If you find 2 let me know! I'll do the same!

Welcome! ~ <3 Which dolls do you own already?! We love seeing pictures of people's collections on the forum! :) I'll keep an eye open for Alice for you <3

Sorry I missed your question Jas :)
Oh yes please. I REALLY WANT ALICE lol. I have about $800 saved for her at the moment. So just waiting for someone to sell her!

I have Purple rapunzel - i was lucky enough to get her just after her release for not much more than the original price.
I have the jas and al couple designer doll.
I also have both march Frozen dolls :)

What about you? which dolls do you have?

Sorry I missed your question Jas :)
Oh yes please. I REALLY WANT ALICE lol. I have about $800 saved for her at the moment. So just waiting for someone to sell her!

I have Purple rapunzel - i was lucky enough to get her just after her release for not much more than the original price.
I have the jas and al couple designer doll.
I also have both march Frozen dolls :)

What about you? which dolls do you have?

I'll definitely keep an eye out! :) I know there's one on eBay right now but the price is completely insane... :(

You're so lucky to have her, hopefully I should soon if everything goes to plan! :) I LOVE the Jasmine and Aladdin couple, and the Frozen March dolls are beautiful! :)

As for me, I have almost all the 17 inch dolls since 2012 (starting with Wedding Rapunzel), 4 designer Princesses, the designer Fairies and all of the couple designers! :) As well as the normal Disney Store play dolls too because I love those as well :)

Would love to see some nice pics of Purple Rapunzel! :D

Beyond crazy in price :(

Btw, saw your signature. Whoever said Mulan and Pocahontas arent princesses are stupid.....seriously :nono:

I'll definitely keep an eye out! :) I know there's one on eBay right now but the price is completely insane... :(

You're so lucky to have her, hopefully I should soon if everything goes to plan! :) I LOVE the Jasmine and Aladdin couple, and the Frozen March dolls are beautiful! :)

As for me, I have almost all the 17 inch dolls since 2012 (starting with Wedding Rapunzel), 4 designer Princesses, the designer Fairies and all of the couple designers! :) As well as the normal Disney Store play dolls too because I love those as well :)

Would love to see some nice pics of Purple Rapunzel! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back