• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Homes Needed For Pins! Lots of great pins available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Homes Needed For Pins! Lots of great pins available!

disneydreamer

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Just Scroll Over Pin Number For The Picture And Pin Pics Link

Make An Offer!

LOTS OF TERRIFIC PINS TO CHOOSE FROM!

Positive Feedback Ratings Have Been Received Here At DPF. Buy With Confidence!

Hi! :wavey: My name is Barbara. I'd like to downsize my Disney pin collection that began in 2000. The pins are from Ebay, Disney Auctions, Disney Shopping and from the DLR thanks to an online seller/shopper/friend. All my pins come on their backer cards and are in excellent/brand new condition unless othewise noted. I've only recently become aware of scrappers since joining DPF, and I don't think I have any, but I'll be checking Pinpincs and my pins as I list them to try and make sure that none are scrappers. I've listed pins on Ebay for sale off and on in the past few years. Please feel free to check out my feedback under my Ebay ID wishmewell2day. Hope you find something you like! Now...the details:

1. USA - First Class shipping in a bubble envelope with Delivery Confirmation: $3.00 first pin, .50 each additional. Insurance is optional. If you want another form of shipping, or if the weight of pins bought is over 13 ounces, Priority Mail will have to be used and paid for.

2. Outside USA - I'm not familiar with shipping outside the USA, but I'm willing to do it. Just let me know how you usually have your pins shipped, or want to have them shipped, and I'll do my best to accomodate. You'll have to pay the cost of whatever shipping method is chosen.

3. Payment by PayPal only, but PLEASE NOTE : this includes adding the extra $$ to cover the fee they charge. Also, in the USA, I'll accept payment by Money Order.

4. Please email me at bjmarowski@mi.rr.com or PM me. Feel free to ask any questions. I'll consider reasonable offers as well. All sales final.

Thank you!

[pinpics]46088[/pinpics] - DCL Daisy Duck Luggage Tag - $15

[pinpics]36407[/pinpics] - Chip and Dale - Valentines Day 2005 - Sweetheart Collection - on decorative backing card. Card is in good condition with a few bends - $15

[pinpics]4939[/pinpics] - TDL Rescue Rangers Chip and Dale - $15

[pinpics]50971[/pinpics] - WDW - Character Christmas - Chip & Dale (on decorative backing card that is in excellent condition) - $15

[pinpics]15810[/pinpics] - WDW - The Search For Imagination Pin Event - Donald and Chip & Dale - 2 Pin Set - $15

[pinpics]17637[/pinpics] - Disney Catalog Storybook - Our Friend The Atom - MIP - $30

[pinpics]17638[/pinpics] - Disney Catalog Storybook - 20,000 Leagues - MIP - $60

[pinpics]16386[/pinpics] - WDW - Haunted Mansion - Ghost Bride - $10

[pinpics]15535[/pinpics] - Search For Imagination - Cinderella - light smudge in upper right arm area - $5

[pinpics]15532[/pinpics] - Search For Imagination - Ariel - $20

[pinpics]15533[/pinpics] - Search For Imagination - Belle - $10

[pinpics]15536[/pinpics] - Search For Imagination - Snow White - $10

[pinpics]16133[/pinpics] - WDW - Beauty and the Beast DVD Release - $50

[pinpics]37707[/pinpics] - WDW - Dave Smith Collection - Pirates Of The Caribbean - MOC (card in excellent condition with wavy bends) - $30

[pinpics]46437[/pinpics] - WDW Piece Of Disney History - Pirates Of The Caribbean - MOC - $50

[pinpics]5540[/pinpics] - Memorable Moments - Peter Pan and Captain Hook 2 Pin Set - $25

[pinpics]32129[/pinpics] - Disney Auctions - Peek-a-Boo - Captain Hook & Smee - $20

[pinpics]29167[/pinpics] - Disney Auctions - Gold Medallion - Captain Hook - $20

[pinpics]8456[/pinpics] - 100 Years Of Magic - The Sword In The Stone - MIP - $25

[pinpics]6115[/pinpics] - 100 Years Of Magic - Bugs In Love - MIP - $10

[pinpics]5579[/pinpics] - 100 Years Of Magic - Babes In The Woods - $10

[pinpics]5533[/pinpics] - 100 Years Of Magic - Pinocchio (Figaro and Cleo) - $30

[pinpics]9423[/pinpics] - Allison Lefcourt - Tinker Bell - Mauve Boxed Pin - MIB - $20

[pinpics]9961[/pinpics] - Allison Lefcourt - Tinker Bell - Purple Boxed Pin - MIB - $20

[pinpics]8812[/pinpics] - JDS Walt Disney's 100th - Kiss #9 - Two Chips and a Miss - $10

[pinpics]14902[/pinpics] - Chip & Dale - Ohio - State Character Pin - $25

[pinpics]16138[/pinpics] - History Of Art - Dragon Around Chip and Dale - $20

[pinpics]32577[/pinpics] - Disney Auctions - Chip & Dale on Pool Table - $25

[pinpics]32892[/pinpics] - Disney Auctions - Chip & Dale Fan Club - $25

[pinpics]33303[/pinpics] - Disney Auctions - Chip & Dale Peek-a-Boo - $25

[pinpics]48001[/pinpics] - DLR - Halloween Good vs Evil - Chip & Dale - $50

[pinpics]15070[/pinpics] - JDS - Chip & Dale Fall Series - Moonlight - $10

[pinpics]15072[/pinpics] - JDS - Chip & Dale Fall Series - Halloween - $10

[pinpics]15073[/pinpics] - JDS - Chip & Dale Fall Series - Autumn Leaves - $10

[pinpics]51519[/pinpics] - MVMCP 2006 - Tinker Bell and Castle spinner - $25

[pinpics]47905[/pinpics] - ASTA - Hong Kong 2004 - Tinker Bell - $25

[pinpics]46082[/pinpics] - DCL Tinker Bell Luggage Tag - $15

[pinpics]13900[/pinpics] - M & P - History Of Art - Peter Pan Hinged - Tinker Bell - $20

[pinpics]16492[/pinpics] - Disney Catalog - Tinker Bell pin only from Fairies Pin Set - $15

[pinpics]47433[/pinpics] - WDW - Hidden Disney 2006 - Tinker Bell - Epcot - $25

More to come.

Last edited:
Bump!

I think I responded, as of Wednesday 5-11, to everyone who sent PMs and emails regarding buying my pins or making offers. I've received PayPal payments from 3 buyers and notice of sending a money order from another. I'd appreciate hearing ASAP from the rest of you who know I'm holding pins for you either with a payment and a PM letting me know your mailing info or a PM with where things stand at this point. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back