• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New pins added. Tangled. Brave. Princess pins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
New pins added. Tangled. Brave. Princess pins.

jeffluvsstitch

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
UPDATE AS OF 2/13/13

I am up to 15 trades or so for the year, so I'm not doing too bad, but I'd love to get some more trades in here. As always, I would love to get some of my most wanted...by the way, I have one of them on the way! I'm constantly updating my traders too, so take a look! Oh, and I am changing this to a "trading" thread instead of a "wanted" thread since I've been posting items that I have in here for trade.

Hey everyone! So I was looking back over all of the tracking I did for trades last year. I did almost 100 trades! That's pretty awesome. I'd love to get over 100 this year, so I'm asking for help! I've updated my wants list pretty extensively to include more Stitch, Maleficent, and Alice in Wonderland pins. I was trying to keep the list manageable with 600 wants, but it's now over 1,000 and growing daily!

My trades list is fully updated right now, and I have lots of fun pins. Generally, this is what I'm looking for:

Stitch
Maleficent
Alice in Wonderland (all characters)
Designer Villains (see other wants thread posted here) :)
Anything else that is a fun pin or will help me get my most wanted (see signature below)

Thank you all for all the help in getting my goal for 100+ trades this year!

Last edited:
I am in love with your Pin 92892: DSF - Cheshire Dressed As - Dalmatian Puppy. I have some of your wants but nothing fair for you. Please take a look at my traders and let me know if you see a trade :D Thank you

I am in love with your Pin 92892: DSF - Cheshire Dressed As - Dalmatian Puppy. I have some of your wants but nothing fair for you. Please take a look at my traders and let me know if you see a trade :D Thank you

You have some great pins, but I didn't see anything right now. Keep me up to date on things you get. I'm considering Wreck-it-Ralph as my new collection, but because we have such a large collection already, I'm not sure I want to jump on that bandwagon yet. :) I love that pin you have though.

Thank you for taking the time to look :) and if you change your mind on collecting WIF just let me know:)
Thank you again

With all the Tangled craziness today, there are tons of threads on here now of people trading or wanting the new pins. For those us that are not Tangled crazy, take a look at my trades and wants, and let's make some magic happen. :)

I have these two off your wants:

Pin 53068: DLRP - Puppy Stitch Sitting

Pin 56649: DLRP - 15th Anniversary - Poursuite Event ''Pin Trading Day 2007'' (Alice in Wonderland)

Wanna trade?? :)

-Charlie

To get things rolling a bit, I'm going to post up pictures of some of the PODMs I have. If you're interested, please let me know.

Fantasia%2520PODM%25202.JPG

Sword%2520and%2520the%2520Stone%25202.JPG

photo%2520copy.JPG

Signed by artist

photo.JPG

It's hard to see, but they are the hyenas.

Last edited:
Hey! I'm super interested in your SitS PoDM and your villain sorcerer hats! I don't think I have much you'd be interested in, aside from maybe Stitch as Lifeguard (31492). But feel free to take a look through my stuff to see if anything strikes you. :D

~Merlin

UPDATE 02.13.13
This pin is no longer available and going across the pond! :)

I'm going to start featuring some pins that I have to help generate some trades. I'm currently at 7 trades for the year, so I'm almost to 10 for the month, but it's the 30th! :)

So the pin I will feature now is this lovely pin:

pin91741

PinPics #91741 - Up Beloved Tales Surprise Release.

Who doesn't love UP. Well, there are 197 people wanting this pin. Is one of them you? :)

Last edited:
A little bump for the day. It's the last day of the month, and I'm at 7 trades so far, which includes one auction. I've got a couple of things pending and some conversation about trades, so I'm hoping by this weekend to have over 10. Only 93 more to go! :)

We might be able to work something out. We have a good sized list on both wants and trades. Let me know... Also could you post your other PODM scenes? Thanks

Um, I NEED PODMs and Beloved Tales... Is there ANYTHING on my trades and/or owns list that you would want? I can even do multi pin deals... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :)

We might be able to work something out. We have a good sized list on both wants and trades. Let me know... Also could you post your other PODM scenes? Thanks

I would love to do another trade. Sorry I've been MIA the last couple of days from here. I need to take new pictures of the PODMs, and I will post the others that are available soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back