• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! New PTD Pickup Offer - Benefits CHOC Walk - One Spot Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! New PTD Pickup Offer - Benefits CHOC Walk - One Spot Available

timeerkat

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Rating - 100%
351   0   0
19679317_1607013349350095_8994447279979866877_o.jpg

As I have in several years prior, I am participating in the CHOC Walk, a Disneyland-sponsored fundraiser to raise money for Children's Hospital Orange County. I was able to make my fundraising goal of $250, earning the CHOC Walk pin, DLR passholder pin, and Disneyland CHOC Walk blanket, but I realized that if I raise just $25 more, I'll also earn a lanyard and medallion.

So, in order to raise the bit more that I need, I will pick up one of the new PTDs (Adella or Golden Harp only; Bogo is sold out) in exchange for a $25 donation directly to my fundraising page. I will cover the shipping costs or bring it with me to Love Is An Adventure (therefore, this offer is for US only unless you are also going to the event next week to meet up).

If neither of these pique your interest, I do also have the following older PTDs available instead for the same offer:

Djali
Scat Cat
Wasabi-No-Ginger
Church Mice
Hedgehog
Gopher (I think...I have to double check at home)

This is slightly more than you'd pay for one of my at-cost pickups, but 100% of the money is going to the charity, and since you're making the donation directly you will also get the credit for tax purposes.

I will take the first request, and for one PTD only. I will go to DSF tonight after work (assuming someone takes this offer before they close tonight). After I have the pin in hand, I will provide the donation information. DO NOT DONATE UNTIL I HAVE THE PIN IN HAND, as I cannot offer a refund if the pin the donor wants sells out before I can get to DSF.

Thanks!

You got it! Thanks!

I'll pick her up tonight (as long as she hasn't sold out, but I very highly doubt she will have) and then will send you the link to donate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back