• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New to DPF! Hello everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New to DPF! Hello everyone!

lilistarmelody

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! My name is Wendy, and I am new to DPF :wavey: (actually I've never used forums before ahaha). I am pretty excited to get to know everyone! I have heard great things about this site :) and all the awesome people on here! Well, if anyone has any pointers on how to get stared around here, they would be much appreciated! :D

Hi and welcome! :wavey: Are you new to pin collecting/trading or just new to the forum? You will probably want to put your collection, trades and wants on this site so that people will be able to see what you want and trade with you:
http://www.disneypinplace.com/

If you already have a Pin Pics account you can import your collection from there. You can see other people's trades, wants, and collections by clicking on the links under their avatars. Just jump in the conversations and feel free to ask questions and you'll have a lot of fun here! :D

Hi Wendy! I've never used forums before either, so it's encouraging to see that other people are in the same learning boat as I am. Good luck figuring things out : )

Thank you for that tip! I have been collecting and trading for a while but I just barely decided to join the forum. I was wondering how to go about adding my traders and wants :D Thank you again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back