• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New to trading and the site

Status
Not open for further replies.
New to trading and the site

Carlos

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to trading, in fact have not started.

i am interested because planning on going to DW the later part of the year with my wife and daughter(2Yrs):x:; i want to introduce my daughter to trading because it sounds like lots of fun. Need a "starter" set for her, a few of her favorite characters and some to trade while she is there.

Was looking at ebay lots before doing some more research and learning of fakes and scrappers. Figured a forum would be a safer buying enviroment and found the forum.

Welcome to the boards, trading at the parks is alot of fun and you come home with all kinds of stories. : )

Welcome to the forum and the hobby! DPF has the nicest memebers around, so never fear to ask a question! :)

Are you sure you want your daughter addicted at such an early age. :lol: Glad to see a new member. Our sale board is a good place to get your traders. :wavey:

Aloha Carlos and Welcome! :wavey:

As was suggested above, if you are interested in purchasing pins/traders, check out the sale boards. I think that would be an excellent place for you to start.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask them; someone (or several someones) will be more than happy to answer them for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back