• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Tokyo Disney Pins ***UPDATED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tokyo Disneyland 29th Anniversary Pin - 900Y open edition (the reason for the easter egg is the current Easter Wonderland celebration going on that runs 4/3 - 6/30) - Minnie as Minnie Poppins and Mickey as Bert

ph04.jpg

Last edited:
thanks for listing them Mike, don't know if you noticed but I added one more the Easter Chip/Dale/Clarice Easter pin

edit: nevermind I see it was added today

Last edited:
Tokyo Disney Sea - Toy Story Mania Pins

Grand Opening July 9th Pin, 900Y
08d22cad42358c85a83ea5aebc330fba.jpg

Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head Set, 900Y
ac7973d6ece76c478dba5391c41caafe.jpg

Slinky Dog 900Y
d15cf4a656c47951287ffa1e0036d3af.jpg

and for fun some construction photos:
ToyStory4.jpg

ToyStory3.jpg

ToyStory2.jpg

ToyStory1.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, I've never seen a picture of Toy Story Mania without a line out the door lol :lol:
Cute pins, Japan has some of the cutest designs!

I'll bet! I love the designs of the buildings, so pretty and fun! The WDW TSM has the cool decorations on the inside as you wait on the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back