• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Trader. I've never traded on DPF before. Maybe someone is interested in trading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Trader. I've never traded on DPF before. Maybe someone is interested in trading?

ILuvAriel922

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I'm curious to trade with someone on DPF already. Been on the site for a good while now and still have never traded. I only played my first game 2 days ago and I can't wait to see what that has in store for me. I would love to get some of those beautiful DSF BT. I live in NY so I haven't been able to get any. I have an updated "wants" and "trades" lists on PinPics. Although I don't have much I would be willing to trade multiple pins for some of the BTs I so very much desire :)

:( I don't think I have much many people are interested in. I only have a few pins from what I've been able to pick up over the years from WDW vacations and the occasional DisneyStore.com pins purchase. Oh wells...I guess I will just have to wait until I get something someone will want to trade me for.

I would trade anything on my trades for anything on my wants lol. I know I don't have the best trades, but I would give up multiple pins for a good single pin on my wants (within reason of course/as even a trade as possible).

I like Pin 22892: History of Art -Lend a Paw (1941) - Pluto Bath Time

my trades list isn't really updated but If you PM me with characters you like I can come up with some offers for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back