• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New

Status
Not open for further replies.
New

amiejoy

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello all. I just thought I would stop by and say hi. I am Amie. I am the proud mommy of a little boy. He is the love of my life. I am a nurse aide. I collect Disney pins and love Disney. Anything else ask

Hi Amie
How are you??GREAT to see you here...Do you have a Pinpics Id?
If so go to settings on top of this page or yours that is,add it

and it will appear here

<~~~~~under your ID..wants/trades and collection...and it even matches what trades and wants to other members including me here

SIDE NOTE:I have traded with Amie and shes great!!

Hi Amie
How are you??GREAT to see you here...Do you have a Pinpics Id?
If so go to settings on top of this page or yours that is,add it

and it will appear here

<~~~~~under your ID..wants/trades and collection...and it even matches what trades and wants to other members including me here

SIDE NOTE:I have traded with Amie and shes great!!

Hey Amie! Looks like you already have your first reference here! :)

Hi I don't have a pinpics id right now. I had one but things happened and it got deleted. I try to keep up what pins I have. Also it is hard to get on there with my son always trying to hit the key bored. So if you want to trade just sende a message and I will get you a list of my traders and want I have and like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back