• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New!

Axiom

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi All!

We recently got started in pin trading on our last WDW trip. I'm focusing on patriotic pins and mechanicalthemes. I've got three kids who love pin trading so far. One son is looking for Club Penguin, Soarin', Test Track, and Mission: Space pins, the other son is looking for Dinosaur and Yeti pins, while my daughter wants to find princess pins (of course). :)

I'm wondering if I should add their pins to my pinpins profile, and try to work trades for them through me.

I'm happy to have found this forum and look forward to being an active member.

Will

Welcome! You may want to manage your kids trades and wants until they are savvy enough to handle it on their own. My sisters and I just recently started untangling our trades and wants. You're gonna love it here!

Welcome....I've been collecting pins for a year now and am a newbie of DPF for three days and have had way more fun since I joined!!! Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back