• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New…But not really!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New…But not really!

ZagsWife

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello DPF!

As the screen name suggests, this is Zag's Wife, Bruna.

After being a part of this amazing forum through my husband's account for many months I finally decided to make my own account.

We have loved being a part of the community and look forward to hopefully meeting some of you soon. :wavey:

Now I guess I have to get myself a signature. My husband's signature doesn't count right? :lol:

Welcome Bruna! So glad you made your own account and hope you continue to enjoy the community as much as we enjoy having the zagfamily be a part of it! :hug:

How does it go again ... Behind every good Duke, there's an even better Duchess?!? Or something like that. :lol:

Glad to see you finally step out from behind the curtain. We knew it was you pulling those strings all along!

:bigthumb:

Welcome, stranger!

How does it go again ... Behind every good Duke, there's an even better Duchess?!? Or something like that. :lol:

Glad to see you finally step out from behind the curtain. We knew it was you pulling those strings all along!

:bigthumb:

Hahahaha!! She tried to pull the strings, but they broke when I pulled back!! The better Duchess part, that I cannot deny! :lol:

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!!!

Echo, Im really glad you like your siggy. I do love making them, and its always nice to see someone enjoying my sometimes crazy designs. :wiggle: Now if anyone needs them, they can PM me directly and we can cut out the middle man. hahaha!

As for my collections, I guess I forgot to mention that. Since we have a little boy I gravitate towards boy movies and truly love our collections. But…since watching Frozen I have, like most of the world, fallen in love with it and would love to collect it. But…given the craziness that is the world of Frozen pins collecting, Zag would agree when I say it would be best to not even get started. :rofl:

And as far as the Duchess part, thank you HandA! I would like to think I'm a good Duchess, but its easy to be good when the Duke is pretty awesome himself.

Hi there and welcome to dpf now I need to know how he got you into pin trading! As I've tried really hard to get my boyfriend to start collecting pins with no avail lol goodluck with your collection x

Hi there and welcome to dpf now I need to know how he got you into pin trading! As I've tried really hard to get my boyfriend to start collecting pins with no avail lol goodluck with your collection x

We actually got into pin trading mostly for our son who loves disney movies, but pretty soon we got hooked and here we are!

And thank you! Wishing you luck too!!

Last edited:
Finally, we meet the power behind the throne! Welcome Bruna. I love the signatures you make. I'm going to have get one someday.

Now who will he blame for all his nasty rants? Oh right that's not him it's me!

Welcome to DPF officially!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back