• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Newcomer from So Cal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newcomer from So Cal

Emjidi

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I was recently introduced to the world of pin trading, and still learning the ins and outs. This is my first time collecting anything really, so I'm super excited!

:wavey:

Welcome to the forum! Hope to trade with you in the future also this is my first time collecting anything as well

Welcome to DPF, Emjidi! As bjean said, there are a ton of helpful people here; I'm sure you'll find the information you're looking for. :)

Always awesome to see a new wide eyed collector/trader...you will find that the people here will make it a fun and addicting new hobby!!! :bigthumb: I am sure like me, the most cherished collection you will end up with from all this, is your collection of amazing new friends!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back