• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

News from disneyland resort paris

Status
Not open for further replies.
News from disneyland resort paris

dlrpfan2009

New DPF Member
Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
Last edited:
Okay seriously, who is going to pick Rapunzel pin up for me? I will PAY you to do so. That pin is needed in my life. Kthnxbye.

Could you put me down for a Rapunzel pin. It looks like Pascal is sitting on her shoulder. I have to have it. I'll be at the Pin Trading Night at WDW, but could PayPal you the money ahead of time.

Yes, Pascal is sitting on the shoulder.....
If you come at the Pin Trading night, no problem i can buy and i come with, for you... or anyone who want this pin's...!! Just tell me, send me PM...!

Could you put me down for a Rapunzel pin. It looks like Pascal is sitting on her shoulder. I have to have it. I'll be at the Pin Trading Night at WDW, but could PayPal you the money ahead of time.

I was just thinking I bet the jumbo pin released that day will be of Remy - chef, gourmet - kinda fits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back