• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Next Week's DSS King Candy LE 400

I think this release will be 1 per person. A lot of people seem to be pre-selling the set, but check with Disneytechgeek to see if he will sell this pin individually (you can expect this pin and Vanellope to be the higher priced ones)

Thank you, I will send him a message and see what he says!

And yeah, I've been watching the set pre-sales on eBay and have been going back and forth in my head whether or not I want to buy one. If I do wind up having to go that route, I'd likely use the rest of the pins for trading in the future (which isn't a bad thing), but wanted to weigh my options first since it's quite a pricey lot.

Back