• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

No More OE Anna and Elsa Pins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No More OE Anna and Elsa Pins?

linz_pinz

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I noticed that the new OE frozen pins that were supposed to come out on July 17th have been removed from odpt.com... anyone know anything about this?

Sorry if there's already a thread about it ahaha

I think I heard/read it mentioned that the release date was delayed?

Oh man.... I hope it's ONLY so that they can make a million more so that when they finally are released, and the hype has inevitable gone up even more because they weren't release, there are enough for everybody.

Hahaha, the mark-ups I've already seen on the OE lanyards that were released is insane...

I was expecting them out when I was here, but it's gone... :( I did get one of the lanyards, though! ;) I'm seeing all the other frozen pins EVERYWHERE today, though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The OEs weren't set to be released until July 17 (but all OEs are known to be released earlier), just like those lanyards since those weren't set to be released til August

What? I didn't see any.... :( I hope I see some before I leave today! :) The lanyard is also no longer on the website- but the one I got WAS the last one at Elias and Co....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw a video of the Frozen Summer Fun event at Hollywood Studios and it appears both OE pins are available in Wandering Oaken's Trading Post. They seemed to have a lot of them available for purchase.

Lots of Frozen Lanyard sets at DLR in the shop across the street from Elias and Co (the one between the photopass shop and chocolate shop). No site of Anna and Elsa yet though

Yes, all the new pins were at Oaken's at the Studios. And Anna and Elsa were available in other locations at the Studios as well. Starter sets I only saw at Oaken's. WDW stores, with the exception of Sir Mickey's were instructed to send all their Frozen merchandise to the Studios so I wouldn't expect to find availability outside of the Studios until the Frozen events are done. But maybe pins are treated different than the other merchandise.

I managed to get both Anna and Elsa at the World of Disney in DTD Florida. VERY low stock though. I thought they were already out lol I felt like I saw a lot of them on FB. Personally, I think Anna looks the best. Wish they would have made Elsa in frontal view. They did not have the starter set at DTD or Magic Kingdom.

Yes, all the new pins were at Oaken's at the Studios. And Anna and Elsa were available in other locations at the Studios as well. Starter sets I only saw at Oaken's. WDW stores, with the exception of Sir Mickey's were instructed to send all their Frozen merchandise to the Studios so I wouldn't expect to find availability outside of the Studios until the Frozen events are done. But maybe pins are treated different than the other merchandise.

I found Elsa and the starter set tonight at Hollywood at Mickey's of Hollywood. It looked like Anna may have been there at one point, too, but was gone by the end of the night.

They were in wide distribution at DLR and DCA, but not everywhere. We found them in LGM, Westward Ho, Elias and others. Some had them behind the counter so make sure to ask!

Its kind of fun to track them and see where people have been able to find them! I was able to get an Anna from a friendly person on facebook, and I'll be down at WDW August 15-22 so if they're back in stock by then and anyone needs them, just let me know!

DLR: There were a bunch of OE Anna/Elsa pins in LGM and Star Traders today. In Star Traders, look down from the cashiers, at knee level. I almost missed them. The Lanyard set, Olaf, and snowflake are everywhere. Bunch of traders at Zocalo too. All very friendly. 4th of July weekend at DLR.....fantastic!

Hopefully there will be some tomorrow at DLR. Planning on picking a few up. :)
Just got home from DLR.

go to LGM look at the rack that is next to the register and go all the way to the bottom and they are down there. kinda sneaky. so many people overlooked them.

Westward Ho has them behind the counter.

Emporium only had Anna

music pin store was out

DCA was out.
WOD was out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back