• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! NOMINATIONS WANTED: 52 Weeks of Zaps, Year 2!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZAPPED! NOMINATIONS WANTED: 52 Weeks of Zaps, Year 2!!!

Zagales14

Duke Alex, Master Zapper
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
NOMINATIONS NEEDED: 52 Weeks of Zap, Year 2!​

After joining DPF in March of last year, and becoming familiar with the generosity this community displays on a daily basis, I decided to create a zap attack of my own via the “52 Weeks of Zaps” Project. To say that this first year was a success is an understatement. A total of 51 people have been zapped, 2 packages are ready to ship tomorrow, May 5[SUP]th[/SUP], and ending a couple of weeks early, I will be sending out the final package next Monday, May 12[SUP]th[/SUP]! In total, 54 people will have been zapped, 1 for each week of the year, and an extra person each during the weeks of Thanksgiving and Christmas!

It’s important, first, to thank everyone who took the time to nominate DPF members – from those who deserve the zaps for all they do, to those who are new and just need to experience what being zapped feels like! More important yet – a thank you must go out, in particular, to Docfish2u and Poohlady5, who without question or concern donated a large amount of pins each to the first year of this project!

As a result of the overwhelming success of this project, and the myriad of smiles we were able to spread throughout the year, Bruna and I have decided that a continuation of this project would be the only adequate thing to do!

Now, once again, here’s what we need from DPF members: NOMINATIONS!!!

Nominations should come via PM. I will request the following – first, if you will be sending me a PM with a nomination, I want YOUR address as part of that PM. Second, I want the name(s) of your nominations – and IF POSSIBLE, I’d like you to include their addresses as well.

Last year, most of you guys didn’t know me, and I didn’t know many of you, and I still got 70 nominations. This year, I expect a lot more – sooooo…. The names will go into a randomizer, and there will be replacements as well. The top 54 will be in line for zaps, but if members go inactive for 2-3 months, I will be compelled to have an active replacement take their spot.

You have until June 1[SUP]st[/SUP], 2014 to send nominations, at which point I will close the window to nominate others, and run the randomizer.

I will then prepare to begin the zapping again during the first week of July 2014.

Second, If you would like to participate in any capacity, by donating pins to this project, please PM me.

This is the time to take a moment and nominate those members who have been nice, thoughtful, helpful, and generous to you and others! It’s a little thing that can say a big thank you!

Once more, thank you in advance for your nominations!! This would not be possible without your help!!

Last edited:
My list would be so long you would fall asleep reading it. I have a perfect solution.....send me a pin a week for a year! And people say all lawyers suck ;)

Hey guys!! Wake uuuuuupppp!!! More nominations needed!!! Cmon Cmon!! Nominate New Members! Nominate Veteran Members! Participate in putting a smile on someone's face by simply sending me a PM with a member name, and if possible, an address!!

Officially tied with the amount of nominations I received last year!! 70!! Now let's surpass that number! Get your nominations in!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back