• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Non-DPF Member Zap

ZAPPED! Non-DPF Member Zap

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I made a new pin-friend on a Facebook pin group named Heather! We have hit it off quite well and I enjoy chatting with her multiple times through the week! :D I received the cutest card her kids made for me, accompanied by a wonderful new Jessica! :bigthumb: I am so hoping she will eventually sign up for DPF, she is such an amazing person!

I sent her a Christmas card already, but I am sending her the extra Olaf pin from AMC because they do not have them down in her area. :) I think she will be excited!

Back