• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! November RAK Nominations CLOSED - stay tuned for PMs

ZAPPED! November RAK Nominations CLOSED - stay tuned for PMs
So far, I've received packages from:
1. mattolsen21698;
2. starry_solo (me);
3. jadeites-lady;
4. ShelterKat;
5. Vixy;
6. jazzytrumpet;
7. bookhugger.

And am expecting two more (Dalamara & SiuJerkJai). If anyone else is planning on sending packages, just post here or send me a PM so I'll know. :)

Just another friendly bump to remind everyone to send their November RAK packages so it's received by November 30th/December 1st.

Thanks!

Fantastic. Mom called and said I have a few packages waiting for me, so hoping that one or two are RAK packages :)

more packages received!

1. mattolsen21698;
2. starry_solo (me);
3. jadeites-lady;
4. ShelterKat;
5. Vixy;
6. jazzytrumpet;
7. bookhugger;
8. Dalamara;
9. sorapandora;
10. timeerkat.

I received some PMs to expect a few more (2-3) packages in the coming week. So, it should be all set to mail out the first week of December (I hope!)

more packages received!

1. mattolsen21698;
2. starry_solo (me);
3. jadeites-lady;
4. ShelterKat;
5. Vixy;
6. jazzytrumpet;
7. bookhugger;
8. Dalamara;
9. sorapandora;
10. timeerkat.

I received some PMs to expect a few more (2-3) packages in the coming week. So, it should be all set to mail out the first week of December (I hope!)

11. SiuJerkJai

Just a note to let you know that I am expecting two more packages - Docfish2u and Merryweather and then I think that's it for all packages for the November RAK.

This RAK will ship out the first week of December (or thereabouts)

Thanks for doing this dear Li. I sent mine on 26th via priority mail and looks like it was delivered yesterday. Happy Sunday :)

Last edited:
Thanks for doing this dear Li. I sent mine on 26th via priority mail and looks like it was delivered yesterday. Happy Sunday :)

Weird, there was nothing in the box on Saturday and no key (our PO box is too small for it to fit the flat rate small box). I sent dad there today to have a look again.

EDIT: Dad picked it up today :)

The November RAK package is complete (I think!) so it should be ready to be sent out by the end of this week.

Last edited:
Just a quick note to let you all know that the November RAK package went out TODAY! I was waiting for one last package, which arrived last week, before I boxed everything up :)

Back