• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Off White Elephant Exchange Game for Christmas....Steal Shamelessly!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off White Elephant Exchange Game for Christmas....Steal Shamelessly!!!
since this one seems packed out....could we do another one after this possibly????

since this one seems packed out....could we do another one after this possibly????

Looking at the popularity of this one, there will no doubt be more to come. I like though how Pin-A-Colada waited until after mark's finished to start his. We don't want way too many Secret Santas to keep track of happening at the same time lol xP

I'm not even trying to play, but I'm really enjoying watching! Lol May need to start searching now for an awesome pin in case you do this again... ;)

Okay, working hard on this thread, still getting final PM's, will not disapoint with tonights members running.

Out of curiosity, when do you think the final list will be up? I'm just trying to get a sense of whether I should go to bed or not lol xP I do want to find out though ASAP! I, among many others, are eagerly awaiting this decision!!!

Moe, I promise the list will be posted tonight and yes you made the cut with your pin, barely but you made it. J/K your pin really rocks and will make many envious. What I will do is post on page 1 as I add each member to the final list.

You guys are killing me... Every time I see a new post I think it is the team list posted!!! :anxious:

YAY to everyone who made it in so far! Only 1 spot left...who will get it!!! :anxious:

EDIT: Pin-A-Colada, are you upping the number of people to 20 out of curiosity? Or to however many more you need? The great thing about the game is that technically you don't need an even number of people, or a multiple of 5 :)

EDIT2: My heart is beating so fast right now it is unbelievable O______O Anyone else sharing the experience?

Last edited:
Kupo,

Yes, I'm upping the number because I want some $100 valued pins to be included in this game, there are now a few of these grail pins in this game.

YAY to everyone who made it in so far! Only 1 spot left...who will get it!!! :anxious:

EDIT: Pin-A-Colada, are you upping the number of people to 20 out of curiosity? Or to however many more you need? The great thing about the game is that technically you don't need an even number of people, or a multiple of 5 :)

EDIT2: My heart is beating so fast right now it is unbelievable O______O Anyone else sharing the experience?

Kupo,

Yes, I'm upping the number because I want some $100 valued pins to be included in this game, there are now a few of these grail pins in this game.

Oh, I feel so overwhelmed right now!

tumblr_m8prfvOHVT1r56lqu.gif

You had me going there for second when the last one wasn't being updated lol xP Can't wait to see who else's dreams will come true with these extra spots in play :D

Last edited:
Kupo, I was not done. Both Echo and myself will be making pin offers for you in this game. I will be randomizing the names tomorrow with a computer application and then let the games begin!

Oh, I feel so overwhelmed right now!

tumblr_m8prfvOHVT1r56lqu.gif

You had me going there for second when the last one wasn't being updated lol xP Can't wait to see who else's dreams will come true with these extra spots in play :D

EDIT: CONGRATS ON EVERYONE WHO MADE IT!!! :) Looks like I won't be making this one, but thanks again echo for even being kind enough to offer on my behalf, I still can't believe how generous that was ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back