• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Okay, so who did this?

ZAPPED! Okay, so who did this?

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
I get home from a very busy day at work (they all seem to be that way right now) and I grab my LBE's and notice there is a couple of boxes on the table as well. One of them is from Ebay, but the other one says zap all over it. I figured it might be for our RAK attack but then noticed on the top of the box it says "ZAP for Docfish2u". I figure I am going to open it because it says it is for me and if it isn't I can always tape it back up and put it with the RAK goodies.

All I can say is WOW!!! This is what was in the box

pin96809

It is freakin huge!!! I think it is the biggest pin I now own. It is so stunning in person!!! I knew I liked it, but I couldn't justify spending that much on a pin for myself.

So now the bad part of the zap, usually it is very hard to be sneaky with me since I keep all of my emails and I can usually find them through them. I don't however have this address. There is somebody who lives in the same town with the same zip code that I suspect might have something to do with it, but I am not positive.

Now one of the best parts, the note "When you least expect it...

... expect it."

Very sneaky!!!

Thank you so much to whoever did this.

It truly is an amazing pin that I would not have bought for myself!!! I somehow can justify spending much more on others then myself.

This type of giving here is only one of the reasons I love to be here, the people here are so kind and generous!!!

Thank you Judy for first telling me about this wonderful place. Thank you to Mahri who got me so involved with the auctions here. Thank you to Carissa who got me hooked into being so giving by making me a RAK attack victim. Also thank you to everybody who has gone out of their way to be kind and make our lives better!!! It is an amazing place to be!!!

Congratulations, David!! <3 You are one of the most giving and kind people here, it's always amazing to see such special people get such a great surprise!

Dude thats a great pin! It so big (thats what she said). tonight you should just come to bed wearing the pin....wHEREr you have to stick it may hurt a bit, but very sexy.

LOL!!! Just pin it to that little "G" your wifey bought you for your first Christmas together... you know you still have it!!!!! Or you could pin it to that Tutu you have been telling everyone you wore... and do a little dance for her... LOL! OOOOO the images!!!

Congrats David! You definitely deserve that and much more!!!!

Oh, which reminds me, I still have that thing I promised you! I will ship it soon. Sorry for delay! :)

LOL!!! Just pin it to that little "G" your wifey bought you for your first Christmas together... you know you still have it!!!!! Or you could pin it to that Tutu you have been telling everyone you wore... and do a little dance for her... LOL! OOOOO the images!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! Oh boy...

Congrats, David! It's a really awesome pin. There aren't many pins that have a dual purpose. I won't ask for pics. :p

Congrats, that is a zap very well deserved! And I love the mystery surrounding it, how exciting :D Beautiful pin and congrats again!

Back