• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

okay, time to introduce myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay, time to introduce myself

Dottie1979

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Hello hello

My name is Dorothé (Dottie for friends) and I'm 31 (OMG:() years old. I live in Eindhoven (the Netherlands) and I'm a very big Disneyfan. I'm a shareholder for DLP and have a Dreampass. My biggest wish is to go to Disney world and we hope to go there next year :hs:.

I love to trade pins in DLP and have a lot of them. I also like to buy them on ebay. At the moment I collect mostly Winnie the Pooh (Eyoor in particulair), Stitch, Nightmare before christmas, rides and pretty mutch everything I like,...which is a lot.

I'm looking forward to spending more time on this forum and maybe make some trades (although I don't know much about pinworth and stuff like that...)

love Dottie

Hi Dorothe! Glad you found the introduction thread - there's loads of cool members who'll be willing to help & trade! Have fun posting!

Welcome to the forum! If you haven't already, you should go to pinpics.com and set up an account. Then start listing your owned pins, your trades, and your wants. That will help you to start trading!

Meanwhile, we'll be like hungry gulls, waiting to see what you want to trade?? **mine! mine! mine! -- Oh, sorry, yours ** :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back