• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Old member here: Pin-A-Colada

Old member here: Pin-A-Colada

Pin-A-Colada

The PTD Guru
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Well hello DPF it has been about a decade the last time I logged on here. I was a pin trader with lots of the original members here on DPF. I pin traded from 2009 to about 2015 so really don't have new stuff to trade just older stuff, but wanted to drop in and say hello to everyone. I do miss buying HTF pins for those in non-pin release states and getting them out to you at cost.

Here is a tease of one page of my traders:

413997602_885136880071783_7129002640496403686_n.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome back! :lgm: If you are getting back to trading some of that older stuff I would love to know what ya' got. A lot of my wants are older items and they are definitely getting harder and harder to find.

Welcome back! You have some awesome pins! Now that you are getting back into the magic, what are you planning to collect? Are you continuing with your older collection or are there new movies/characters/themes you are on the hunt for?

Howdy! I collect some of the older stuff, too. Would love to see if we can make a trade!

Welcome back! You have some awesome pins! Now that you are getting back into the magic, what are you planning to collect? Are you continuing with your older collection or are there new movies/characters/themes you are on the hunt for?
I really don't know much of the new stuff to be honest with you (with the exception of what friends tell me to collect) so I'll probably just continue to collect the old stuff as I am getting slowing back into pin trading.

Back