• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Omg i want to trade!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the Fantasia Sprite Gomes for trade...but I am only interested in trading it for one of my grails. One of which, I know you own. ;) If you ever consider parting with it, please let me know!

I have the Fantasia Sprite Gomes for trade...but I am only interested in trading it for one of my grails. One of which, I know you own. ;) If you ever consider parting with it, please let me know!

Eeeeeekk I will let you know and I really so want the sprite but I am in LOVE with my baby! Lol
You will be the first to know if I ever have to let it go. (I don't think I ever could LOL)

Eeeeeekk I will let you know and I really so want the sprite but I am in LOVE with my baby! Lol
You will be the first to know if I ever have to let it go. (I don't think I ever could LOL)

no one wants MY ptd rapunzel?!?!?!?!?!?! LOL
im thinking of starting a thread stricly trading that if anyone is interested :)

Let's be honest, the Rapunzel PTD pin is great, but look at your other pins that you have for trade!!! I mean...wow O_O Maybe people would want the PTD pin more if you just had worse things for trade Marisa! Moral of the story, get worse pins for trade!!!! hahaha

You have great pins for trade, not sucky pins :) . Your collection is also nice. I would love to trade, but sadly, I have nothing you want. Best of luck. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back