• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

One Designer Villain left!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One Designer Villain left!

jeffluvsstitch

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
First off, thank you to all the great help that I've received in working on my Designer Villain set. After all this time, I am finally down to needing just one more...Maleficent!

So, I'm really looking for her and would love to get her so that I can complete this quest and lock this thread down for good. :) Anyone?

Last edited:
I would trade these for some of the designer princess pins that I'm missing, that would be of equal value. I have the hole set in its box with certificate. Mint condition. Might be a little of a pin hunt but worth the try.
I am missing all of them except for Belle and Cinderella. Let me know. :)

I would trade these for some of the designer princess pins that I'm missing, that would be of equal value. I have the hole set in its box with certificate. Mint condition. Might be a little of a pin hunt but worth the try.
I am missing all of them except for Belle and Cinderella. Let me know. :)

That is quite the hunt indeed! :) I'm open to doing what I can though! :)

Anyone have other thoughts? :)

Bump for the day. It seems as if no one has these pins out there...but I know you do. You know you want to trade. (I'm trying to use my powers of suggestion - how'd they work?) :)

Bump for the day. I'd love to get all of the pins before the holidays if possible. I'm also looking for a box with certificate if anyone has one they would like to trade (or sell).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back