• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Original WDI Marc Davis Pirate Pin Set LE 500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Original WDI Marc Davis Pirate Pin Set LE 500

tyleet87

Curiouser & Curiouser...
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
220   0   0
Hi everyone!

I just wanted to see if anyone was interested in a possible co-op for this pin set. I need 4 of the 12 and the rest are up for grabs! Hopefully we can complete or try to complete some collections. :)

It will be $35 per pin and shipping will be $5 (US) or $10 (Int) for the first pin and any extra pins will be free shipping! :) Please PM me with any interest.
Here are the pins:

pin47741th72
- Ashley
-disneycrazee
-Available
-Available
pin47777th72
- Ashley
-Available
-Available
-Available
pin47781th72
- Ashley
pin47782th72
- Ashley
-Available
-Available

Last edited:
Omg. I will be back. Need to sort out some bills and stuff first to see how many I can afford. lol

But could you put me down for this one for now:
pin47774th72

Last edited:
I'd be interested in trading for just about any of them (I only have 1). If any of my traders interest you, let me know. Thanks

I'd be interested in trading for just about any of them (I only have 1). If any of my traders interest you, let me know. Thanks

Sadly I cannot afford to purchase any extras and technically my cousin is paying for the ones she needs. I am only hosting this for her since she is no longer a regular on the forum. If they all do not get picked up then I'm afraid I cannot go through with this co-op. They all have to be paid for.

I think I'll just have to stick with the one for now:

pin47774th72
Pin 47774: WDI - Marc Davis Pirate - Auction Scene (Redhead)

Do I pay now or wait to see if the co-op goes through?

I think I'll just have to stick with the one for now:

pin47774th72
Pin 47774: WDI - Marc Davis Pirate - Auction Scene (Redhead)

Do I pay now or wait to see if the co-op goes through?

If there is no other interest I will have to close the co-op. :( I'll bump it for a few more days and see. Thanks for your interest! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back